Thursday, June 19, 2014

Last Weekend

Last weekend I went to Cumberland on Vancouver Island to play at a music festival with my band, Old Yeller. We played shows on Friday and Saturday to help raise some money for charity. They invited us to come back and play next year, so I guess we sounded pretty good. I'm playing bass guitar in this picture.





We stayed at a friend's house. They have a beautiful house with a large yard and beautiful gardens. It's in the countryside, so they have a lot of animals visiting their yard - deer, coyotes, and bears. We didn't get to see any animals - only squirrels and their dog. When the band wasn't playing shows, we were playing at the house - on their porch (patio) during the day, and around the campfire at night. I'm playing acoustic guitar in this picture.


This is the band after playing a show in downtown Cumberland. I'm not playing anything here.

No comments:

Post a Comment